My Little SpreadSheet has been released today. Nothing much can be told about the project itself. (Downloadable source version : [here])
After this there should be no more hard, tiring, and sleepless work (until the next assignment, of course :P).
This program was built for lecture purpose (IF2182). We write the code in C and on Linux environment. That was a hell tiring working on it. But we managed to finished it, though. (Unfortunately the project hardcopy report was 3 minutes late on delivery) 😛
Some conclusions I (unordered) made from this project
- Plan and do your work in very a strict schedule
- Do it on Linux from the first, if you were requested for Linux apps.
- Design the algorithm well
- Know your job
- Know your friends’ job
- Never ever make the skin first before make the meat 😛
- Don’t be selfish (please forgive me for that 😀 :D)
- Think first, type next, and sleep in the end
- Always write the modules’ version changes.
- Don’t forget individual logs
- If you don’t understand, ask!
- Avoid working with a song repeated for an hour or more
- Be arrogant for your job to the environment more competitive
- Work hard at the start is very much better than in the end
- Make specification, not assumption (quoted from Mrs. Inge)!
- (In Indonesia, dikutip dari Bu Inge) Ingat : Tidak ada yang namanya notulensi, anak-anak, yang benar adalah notulen! (notula for singular noun (CMIIW))
That’s all (I think)! And now, it’s vacation time!